Feb 7, 2009

Popping good times ahead

Just when I thought we were hitting a lull with the oversaturation of Red Sox kitsch in the marketplace, this bit of news comes out: The Boston Pops is releasing a Red Sox album.

I'm psyched. It goes on sale Opening Day, April 6, which means even if it sells out quickly, Christine will still have three weeks to get it for my birthday.

I wish I could find a complete set list; so far, all the stories just tout a Sousa march punctuated by the crack of Papi's bat, stupid Sweet Caroline and a Dropkick Murphys song.

If you can guarantee me that Dirty Water is on it, it will definitely be on my birthday wish list. {Greg must be forgetting that he already has Dirty Water on CD - on the soundtrack to Fever Pitch, the movie he so often derides on here.}

No comments: