Feb 25, 2009

Games on

Spring games finally started today. I got caught up in something and didn't get to watch the beginning of the Sox as planned (I watched an inning so far and will try to watch some more after posting this), but I did hear the last couple innings of the Phillies game on the radio.

I liked this exchange for some reason:

Scott Franzke: How's that pretzel?

Larry Andersen: Salty.

Salty indeed.

The Phillies dropped their first game of the spring; the Red Sox beat Boston College in the afternoon but are losing to the Twins tonight. I don't put much credence in spring results. We're still about 190 regular-season wins and 14 postseason wins away from the SoxandPhils World Series.

Wake me in October.

{Boo! I liked October 2008, but I want this spring and summer to last for a nice long time.}

[Photo credit: NaturalNews.com]

No comments: