Mar 10, 2009

Tickets

Catching up on my e-mail ... and it looks like we'll be going to just one SoxandPhils game this year:

Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Phillies series versus the Boston Red Sox to be played at Citizens Bank Park. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected for an opportunity to purchase tickets to this series.

At least the Phillies were a bit more subdued in the subject line, unlike their opening day drawing:

Boston Red Sox Ticket Opportunity Notification Update

Barring any unforeseen problems or delays at work , Christine and I are probably going to use tickets I won from Philly.com to see an advance screening tonight of Race to Witch Mountain - if you smeeeeeeeellllllllll what the Rock is cooking. (I never heard of the movie before I got the e-mail saying I won.)

No comments: