Oct 25, 2008

Rain delay

When the Red Sox were eliminated, I thought that at least the World Series games would end earlier. That probably won't be the case tonight. Rain pushed back the starting time of the first World Series game played in Philadelphia since 1993 an hour and a half.

With first pitch scheduled for 10 p.m., I'm not even going to pretend I'll be in any shape to post even the skimpiest blog entry after it ends. I hope I can stay awake for the whole game - I was worried about that even before I knew it would be delayed because I didn't sleep well last night and had a very eventful day.

In pregame notes, Christine loved the fish song they played when the Rays were introduced. We'd like to include the lyrics, but we can't find them.

Off to watch Jamie Moyer's first World Series start.

No comments: