Sep 29, 2010

Game 1 decisions

The media are speculating that Roy Halladay will start Game 1 of the NLDS on Wednesday. They're really going out on a limb with that one - why don't they say that Jon Lester won't start Game 1 of the playoffs?

Anyway, we have more pressing considerations for Game 1. We bought tickets. We don't know what time the game will be played, and I'm not exactly in a position to ask for a day off on the first week back after spending six weeks on leave to run Daddy Daycare.

We'll figure something out ... even if it's how to sell tickets on StubHub.

Today's game: Our teams' regular-season fates are sealed, but Christine is still watching the Phillies spring training lineup take on the Nationals. SoxandPhils scores no longer matter until Wednesday. {Yes, they do matter. The Phillies won 7-1. The Red Sox are losing, again.}

1 comment:

Matty said...

Oh wow, I envy you already. If you can't go.....see me first before selling them. I'm not sure I can go either because of work, but I'd still like to know just the same in case I could figure something out.