Sep 25, 2010

I did it

It's 10:30 p.m., and we've been up since before sunrise.

I did my 75-mile ride today - 77.94 miles to be exact - in six hours, eight minutes and 15 seconds (not counting rest stops). Christine and Trent fashioned the cutest sign and attached it to his stroller to welcome me after my ride, and they were waiting with our parents at the finish line.

I was so proud and happy. Now, I'm kinda tired.

The Red Sox continue to play spoiler against the Yankees (7-3 win), and the Phillies blew it against the Mets (5-2 loss), making it tougher to clinch tomorrow in their home regular season finale.

2 comments:

Matty said...

Congratulations on participating and completing the ride. Well done!

Greg said...

Thanks. How did your neighbor do? Or is he one of the hard-core spandex types who does both days?