Oct 10, 2010

Off day

The Phillies play Game 3 tonight, but it's been an off day for the SoxandPhils Pham. Trent had his second batch of shots yesterday, and he was out of it as we hung with out-of-state family.

He was better last night, and we expected him to wake with wide eyes and big grins before we visited his friend who shares my name in the afternoon and then watched to see if the Phillies could finish off the Reds tonight.

But at 2 a.m., I woke to awful screaming, which was repeated often throughout what was left of the night. Trent's first fever. Christine and I can't remember the details as to which one of us got up with him at which time. So we just vegged out today, watching some baseball and football while waiting for our baby boy to feel better.

Needless to say, I won't get tonight's results into this post. I know that two of the three of us won't make it until the end ... and I'm not so sure Trent will make it, either.

We'll check back tomorrow, hopefully feeling better and with the Phillies resting up for the Giants or Braves.

No comments: