Oct 5, 2010

Left out

MLB Network is previewing the playoffs. I can't say I don't feel a little left out. I guess that's sort of what Kyle Kendrick, Paul Hoover, Danys Baez, David Herndon and Jamie Moyer are feeling because they didn't make the Phillies first round roster, but they're traveling with the team.

I guess that means there's a chance that any one of them could wind up playing if the Phillies advance to the NLCS. I bet Jamie Moyer is lobbying to start the series against the Braves or Giants.

Meanwhile, they announced the starting times for the rest of the playoff games in the first round. I heard it on WFAN. Don't worry, Yankees fans - besides Thursday's 6 p.m. start, every game starts at either 8 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.

Yankees suck.

First-round predictions: Me - Phillies in four, Giants, Twins and Rays. Christine - Phillies, but won't put a number on it, Giants, Twins and Rays.

No comments: