Oct 17, 2010

Game 2

Christine and I are almost done with our daily tasks and should be able to sit down and watch the second half of Game 2 - barring any unforeseen problems like last night when we had to take care of a little ant infiltration.

Hopefully, the Phils can take care of business tonight, unlike last night when Roy Halladay succumbed to the playoff pressure and lost 4-3. Christine said he sucks. I offered to trade her a proven playoff winner, Daisuke Matsuzaka, who is 3-1 in five starts. She declined.

After the Giants tied it up at one in the 5th, Christine came in to tell me she's blaming me should the Phillies lose the series because I forgot to do predictions. How could I ever let that slip my mind? There's nothing else going on in our not-so-busy lives. But now the Phillies have regained the lead, 2-1.

Now that I have a head start, here's what I would have predicted before the games began: Giants in four; Yankees in five.

Christine: Phillies, no doubt. AL: Rangers.

2 comments:

Matty said...

Giants in 4? Really? Interesting.

Greg said...

Well, now that it's tied, I'll take the Phillies in 6.