Jun 26, 2011

A test of Trent's loyalties

Last week, we thought that Father's Day would be our last regularly occurring "first" with Trent. But I guess we forgot that he wasn't around for last year's SoxandPhils interleague games, so it will be interesting to see how he handles this week.

He'll probably follow his father's tact and be diplomatic and gracious toward his mother.

My only thought is that the Red Sox might sweep if only because they are coming off of two series losses against woeful teams - the Padres and the Pirates. It's an unbelievably crazy week at work for me, so I don't know how much of the series I'll get to see.

I'm more bummed about missing time with Trent and Christine.

2 comments:

Matty said...

My son is taking me to the day game on Thursday for a Father's Day present. He says the seats are real good, and won't tell me how he got them or where the seats are. I'm pumped.

Christine said...

Nice! Enjoy the game.