Nov 14, 2010

Belated announcement

I thought I would write this post the day after the season ended for the Phillies, long after the Red Sox were sent packing, but some SoxandPhils blogable items kept popping up.

I started this blog as a way to document our experience with a partial season ticket package in 2008. Who knew the Phillies would take the next step and we'd be there for the finale? I'm not really sure why I wanted to do this except maybe I never got over the fact that I missed my opportunity to blog about my experiences learning about home improvement. I was clueless, but took on a lot of challenges in this house.

But since Trent has come along, the time and desire to continue this blog have waned. (So has my interest in home improvement, bike riding and anything else that used to occupy my time.)

It's been a fun ride. Christine and I enjoy documenting our fandom, especially finding stupid little nuggets to write about on Game Days, but lately I find myself stretching for ideas when I have bottles piling in the sink, Dr. Seuss to read and diapers to change - not to mention the times Trent is up and bubbling, ready for play.

We will keep the site going, but we won't be updating every day. We still like posting, especially when Trent does something cute with a Sox or Phils connection. So, until next time, go Sox! and Phils!

2 comments:

Matty said...

I'll still look forward to your updates. Take it easy friends.

Greg said...

Thanks, we appreciate your readership. And, we're finding it harder to leave it be than we thought.